I have a few clients who have difficulty sleeping. Massage and especially reflexology helps, but I wanted to try to find some gentle natural “rain” sounds that would be good their home-life.
After spending a few hours listening to what Amazon has to offer in their mp3 store (I know most of you prefer mp3′s to CD’s), I have come up with what I think is going to be a useful list of tracks to consider.
Most are an hour or more in length and cost 89¢ – 99¢ for the entire track.
I’ve listed all of them in the ” ‘Rain’ Relaxation mp3′s ” section on a “Massage/Bodywork Related” site that I’ve created through Amazon (see link below), which should help you to access and compare them in a simple format.
- Where to Find Bags to Carry Massage Linens (Sheets) In
- How Many Massages Per Week?
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Taking Pictures of Massage, Bodywork & Reflexology Rooms – Plus Examples
- Boundaries: Interacting With Clients / Personal Disclosure
- Natural Stress Relief Options
- Massage Table Arm Rests & Arm Rest Shelf
- Referral Based Communities / Networking